Saturday, October 13, 2012

yesterday's letters



Dear Lisa and David, you guys are seriously the best. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you renting me a car and inviting me down to the beach this weekend. I needed to get out of the house and this is the perfect place to go.  Dear Ben and Matthew, I'm excited to spend some time with my cousins and go to my first college football game/ECU game with you today!  Dear Morehead City, you make me want to live closer to the beach so bad. See picture above...who could not want to come here?  Dear husband, I really wish you were here with me this weekend. It almost doesn't feel right having all this fun without you.  Dear mom, dad, and siblings, I really wish you were here too. I miss you guys a lot.  Dear Corinne, I love getting crazy text messages from you in the middle of the night. You're not sorry.  Dear sweetheart, you get two letters because you're special. I miss you.



Link up with your letters over at Ashley's blog!


Photobucket

1 comment: