Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happiness x7

From the time I was little I've been a babysitter.
It started out as being the big sister of three and then moved onto other people's kids who I've always come to love and adore.  I feel more than ready to be a mother because of all the babysitting experiences I have under my belt, ex: losing a child, being thrown up on, and countless disgusting diapers.

Yesterday, I got the chance to take one of my favorites out of the house.
We went, just the two of us, and got lunch and played.
He really made for one adorable lunch date...


Then today I got even more snuggles and silly faces!




They make me happy and it's going to break my heart to be so far away from them (and their brother and sister) while they're growing up.


What made you happy this week? Link up with Mrs. Stephanie!

Mrs Stephanie T

1 comment:

  1. aw what an adorable little guy! Before I became a stay at home mom I used to babysit all the time! I actually still am facebook friends with allot of the people I used to sit for and love watching the kids grow up :-)

    ReplyDelete