Friday, June 22, 2012

letters on friday



Dear groomsmen, I appreciate that you are going to be part of our day, but shopping for y'all without any of you present is a pain in the butt. Dear wedding, I'm ready for all the planning to be done.  Dear sisters/moms, thank you for planning my bridal shower. I'm sorry I keep forgetting about it, but that's what happens when you completely trust your people to plan a great party and don't think twice about it.  Dear Shock Top, thank you for being so cold and refreshing after a long day of shopping.  Dear dad, thank you for buying us things for the wedding. Your bar that you bought today is super legit and I'm excited about it.  Dear Summer, go by fast, but not too fast ok.

Link up with Ashley and share your letters!

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. wedding planning sounds so stressing but exciting at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just a lot to think about, but yes it is very exciting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hope the wedding planning eases up a bit, dont want you all stressed out you should be enjoying the moment too :) Your Dad bought you a bar? I want a bar! Your so lucky :) Saying hi from fridays link up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Michelle! I'm enjoying every little moment, there's just a lot to enjoy sometimes! ;)
      He did buy a bar. It's pretty awesome.

      Delete