Friday, June 1, 2012

letters for friday

Dear "Delirium" trilogy, thank you for providing me with two days of fantastic reading. I only wish that the third book was coming out sooner. (I totally recommend these books for a summer read!).  Dear sisters, you entertain me and make me laugh. I'm going to miss the two of you when I'm gone.  Speaking of being gone, Dear NC, I'm really jonesing for a hot, humid summer at the river. I wish I could come visit you.  Dear Siren, you are the sweetest little kitten and I'm glad our parents caved into letting you be part of our family.  Dear fiancee, the countdown continues.  11 weeks to go!  I love you and will be your personal secretary for the rest of your life.

Siren taking a nap on my leg. She really is the cutest.


Make sure to link up with Ashley and share your Friday letters.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a new book! I'll have to check out the Delirium trilogy :) 11 Weeks! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete