Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday letters



Dear high school students, you make me feel way older than I am. Thank you for providing me with lots of entertainment this weekend.  Dear weekend, you're not going to be as relaxing and chill like you normally are.  Thankfully Monday can act as my Saturday.  Dear fellow TEC-mates, I'm sorry if I get bossy and grumpy.  It's the lack of sleep, not you.  I promise.  Dear friends and family who are invited to our wedding, if you have viewed our website, you should have RSVP'd while you were there. We have over 200 views and less than 40 responses. Get on that for me ok?  Dear fellow bloggers, thanks for being an inspiration day after day. I love reading your posts and comments. Dear fiance, I'm ready for this week to be over. I miss you a lot and need to hear your voice. Phone date soon.

Photobucket

Link up with Ashley and share your Friday letters!


2 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend lovely! Even if it doesn't come until Monday :)

    ReplyDelete