These vintage sheets that a girlfriend found for some of my wedding decorations.
Baby hipster...this kid lights up my week.
My sister's new little baby. Meet Siren.
New running shoes that will hopefully help me get back on track!
Funny thrift store finds.







Those fabrics are beautiful! What are you going to do with them?
ReplyDeleteHi Kelsey! Parts of our ceremony seating are going to be hale bales with those sheets on top of them. They're going to look like this...
Deletehttp://pinterest.com/pin/212654413624380147/
:)
I wanted to get a kitten but instead I ended up with another Pomeranian.
ReplyDeleteMy mom grew up with those dogs. They're so cute!
DeleteThose vintage sheets are amazing! Where did she find them? I've been on the lookout :)
ReplyDeleteShe found them in a thrift store up in Redding, CA. :)
DeleteLove the new shoes, I need to get some! Love those sheets and the kitty :)!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alycia! :)
Delete