May the 4th be with you!
Dear Hunter Hayes, thank you for putting on such a great show last night. You really blew me away with your talent and were great live, which is always a huge plus at a concert. Dear leather jacket, where are you? I went to wear you last night and realized that you're gone and I can't find you anywhere. Come back soon. Dear Avengers, I really hope you're going to be worth the price of a movie ticket or more. I know the brothers are excited to see you and I'm going along for the sake of getting out of the house on a Friday night, so be entertaining please! Dear parents, I'm jealous you get a free trip to Tahoe this weekend. I hope you guys have fun! You deserve a weekend away now and then. Dear wedding invitations, the UPS tracker says you were put on a truck in Salinas this morning. I can't wait for you to be delivered! Dear Cinco de Mayo, I'm excited to celebrate you by having a margarita!
And just a few pictures from last night (with better quality ones to follow when I get them off the camera).
Link up with your letters at Adventures of Newlyweds!






Yay another May the 4th celebrator! I found you from Fridays Letters and cant wait to read more :)
ReplyDelete