This weekend was pretty good. Relaxing, fun, and only had a few bumpy parts.
Saturday night the little boy that I babysit for just was having a rough night. The poor baby is teething and is totally attached to his mom right now, so he didn't stop crying hardly at all and by the time I put him to bed he just lost it and proceeded to throw up everywhere...I'm sure ya'll really want to be hearing about this. Anyways! I got everything cleaned up and him asleep in no time and I think I impressed his parents, especially his dad. His mom said that she has no doubt that when the time comes, I'll be more than ready to be a mom...which makes me feel good.
Here's a couple pictures from the weekend/today. I'm love having Instagram!
See that last one??? My sisters, my "brother-in-law," and I are going to see Hunter Hayes next month in San Jose. I'm so incredibly excited!
Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment