Dear storm, thanks for the jolting wake up in the middle of the night. Once my heart stopped racing, I did enjoy the flashes of lighting and the rolling thunder. Dear run, I didn't want to die half way through you, so I think things are looking up for us! Dear almost-husband, thanks for chatting with me today. I miss you a lot. Dear "The Help," you are such a good movie. I loved watching you again with all our friends. Dear wine tasting, I'm excited for you today!
And just because...
Our friends got "flocked" last night while we were watching the movie. Their whole front lawn was covered in pink flamingos. It's a pretty neat idea for a fundraiser and the name made for some good laughs for the rest of the night.
Have an amazing Saturday lovelies!



The Help is one of my new favorite movies and books :) Getting flocked sounds awesome! I hope I find a bunch of pink flamingos in my yard someday!
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of getting flocked before. It is such a fun idea!
DeleteGood job on your run! How far distance-wise are you running? It took me over a year to feel GOOD running, and some days its still a real struggle! Also, love the Help and the movie was great too! How often does that happen? Have you read HUnger Games? It is actually REALLY good and the movie did it justice too! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley
I'm not running far at all. I just signed up for my first 5K and have barely started training, but can tell that I'm way out of shape! Our movie nights are kind of a new thing. I have read the Hunger Games and I've seen the movie. They did such a good job! Thanks for providing this fun link up Ashely! :)
DeleteI love the help! Both the book and the movie are awesome :) And wine tasting sounds so fun! Where are you going?!
ReplyDeleteWe went out to a little place called Pessagno Winery. It's in Monterey County. :)
DeleteI want to go wine tasting! I have never been.
ReplyDeleteYou should find some place to go. It's very fun!
Delete