Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

Happy Wednesday all you wishful lovelies out there!
I'm feeling quite productive today and I like it!
My car is washed and cleaned out, I got to hang with some adorable kids, and I made a few store runs.
The weather is gorgeous today and I'm excited for what the rest of the week is going to bring.
Ok, so here's what I'm wishing for this week!




1.  Adorable wedding invitations like these.
Can Southern Wedding Magazine just plan my whole wedding please?

 via


2.  I wish that this would come true this year.
Have you seen the video yet?  If not, watch it here. 
Be inspired.



3.  That my loans would miraculously pay themselves off.
 Next month is the month that I start giving all that money back.  Fun stuff right there.


 

 
 4.  Some best friend time!
It's been far too long since I've seen her.  Next weekend can't come soon enough!




Alright that does it for me! If you want to share you wishes go link up with Brooke over at Bright Wishes!

6 comments:

  1. Loans are never fun. We just paid off a big one and man, that's a relief! Everything will work out at the end ;)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those invites are so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls day out with best friend is always fuuuunnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Wednesday Wishes" Newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete