Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slacking



Running late tonight and low on wishes.
I'm too focused on packing for my trip and getting everything ready.

1.  A trim and some layers.
Haven't touched my hair since August and I need something done with it soon.

 

2.  For it to be Friday.
Can we just skip Thursday? Who needs Thursday?...
Oh wait...The Hunger Games comes out at midnight...never mind.




I guess I'm wishing for The Hunger Games to be a good movie.  It always kills me when movies don't do amazing books justice.  Luckily this one looks like it's going to be amazing.

That's all for tonight! No new venue news, which is upsetting, but I'm hanging in there!
If you want to share your wishes link up with Brooke!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Hunger Games. I better get on that, huh!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I couldn't put them down, although the beginnings are a little slow. :)

      Delete