Yesterday, I talked about how finding a venue was starting to feel like it's pretty much impossible.
I don't know if any of you are big "Parenthood" fans, but tonight two of the main characters finally got married.
They pulled off one of the sweetest backyard weddings in a week...in fictional, TV land of course.
Now, we know far too many people to ever be able to pull this off (I think our family alone was a little less than 100), but I absolutely love the idea of a small, intimate, and fun backyard wedding.
My absolute favorite wedding inspiration blog is Green Wedding Shoes and tonight I spent some time browsing through their "backyard wedding gallery," wistfully thinking that I wish I could pull this off.
All photos from Green Wedding Shoes







i'm sorry about the venue you talked in your last post. i can't help much from here but wish you'll figure it out and find the venue
ReplyDelete