I probably shoulda done this a few days ago,
but you know how it goes, I just got sidetracked.
Leave and wedding planning have been consuming my time and blogging and the internet just have to take a back seat. I will say that venue shopping is way more enjoyable when we're together and not looking at this on the internet. Tomorrow we're taking our engagement pictures and Saturday is our engagement party and I'm just so happy I think I could burst.
I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging program in a little while.
Thanks for being patient, especially if you're a new follower!
Have an amazing weekend lovelies!

:-) = engagement party
ReplyDelete:-( = I won't be there
:-) = Wedding planning
:-( = I will miss keeping up with you by reading your blog
I love you cutie pie! Enjoy this special time of your life!
<3 = You
What a fun weekend! A little jealous over here.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're VERY busy, but if you get a chance, I'm tagging you in a post tomorrow. Check it out and join in if you can! Enjoy your pictures & party!