Friday, January 27, 2012

Let's get to know each other

I have a few minutes before I'm off to take a bunch of pretty pictures (hopefully)!
Kylie from Living in a Mitten tagged me in this fun little game today and I'm always excited to participate in things like this! Enjoy!
••••
The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
••••


11 Facts About Me
1.  I wasn't born with my curly hair. It all fell out when I was 2 because of a high fever and grew back in the way it is now.
2. I was home schooled most of my life.
3.  I'm an aspiring journalist.
4. I'm the oldest sister of 4 kids.  I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and they make my life better.
5.  I'm getting married in less than 9 months, to my boyfriend of almost 5 years. He's my favorite thing in the whole entire world.
6.  I complain about having nothing to wear, but I really don't like shopping all that much.
7.  I'm a super fast reader.
8.  I can only cook if I have a recipe to follow.
9.  I would rather take a road trip then fly somewhere.
10.  I live in the Salad capital of the world.
11.  I would much rather drink a beer than a mixed drink.


Questions from Kylie
1.  Who was your favorite band/musician as a child?
That would have to be Point of Grace. I loved them when I was little.

2.  What is your favorite restaurant?
I love eating at Chilis, but in Salinas it would have to be Cozumels.

3.  If you could spend your life living in any other place, where would it be?
It's pretty much always been North Carolina.  I'm super excited that I get to move there in less than a year.

4.  Your weirdest dream/nightmare included (finish the sentence):
I don't really remember my dreams ever! I remember something about a giant tank of water in one of my nightmares though.

5.  What do you think you will be like 30 years from now?
Hopefully pretty much the same as I am now, just a better wife and hopefully a mother.

6.  Who is your FAVORITE celebrity?
I don't really have one!

7.  Who is your LEAST favorite celebrity?
Charlie Sheen...gross.

8.  If you HAD to choose a totally different career path, what would it be?
I would probably go back to my dream of wanting to be a vet.

9.  What would be your biggest fear?
Losing everyone that I love.

10.  One word that describes you?
Outgoing.

11.  What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love having an outlet to write and being inspired by other bloggers.




My Questions for the Bloggers I Tagged
1.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. If you could only eat one kind of sandwich for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3.  What is your favorite book?
4.  What is your favorite Christmas song?
5.  What inspires you?
6.  Who is your favorite historical figure?
7.  What movie could you watch over and over again?
8.  What is one lesson you've learned from your parents?
9.  What is your dream vacation?
10.  What is one item on your "bucket list"?
11.  Why do you keep a blog?



Bloggers I am Tagging:
(I apologize if you've already done this in the past)

  Krista @ Krista Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE North Carolina too! Seriously my whole extended family lives there and I love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What part! I can't wait to be there more than once every other year!

    ReplyDelete