It's a few minutes into Sunday, but already this weekend has been one for the books
(I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, I'm too lazy to go get the actual camera and download the several hundred pictures we've taken so far).
We started off right on Thursday with Famous Dave's for Candace's birthday dinner and drinks.
Well, drinks once her awesome boyfriend, Colin, brought her the wallet and ID that she left the house without.
Then on Friday, my mom, Candace and I were invited to go wine tasting with the amazing Blair
at Pessagno Winery. It was super fun and very delicious! I'm so glad we went!
Then, it was pay day at work, which always makes you happy no matter what day it is.
Finally, a group of our friends got together and took Candace out for a night in Monterey!
We had a blast at both the Mucky Duck and Britannia Arms.
Saturday, was Mani/Pedi/Lunch day with Becca, Candace, and Cassie.
We had a great time just hanging out as sisters.
Then Blair and her husband were throwing an open house Christmas party, which was filled with friends, food, and amazing drinks!
Then I got to babysit some of my favorite little kids and then hang out with my bestie once they went to sleep!
Plus tonight (last night...however you'd like to look at it), was just amazing for so many other reasons!
Tomorrow, today, is our Christmas party with a lot of our super close friends!
There will be ugly Christmas sweaters worn and white elephant gifts exchanged and I'm very excited!
Now I need to sleep!
Have an amazing Sunday lovelies!


No comments:
Post a Comment