Tonight has been extremely entertaining, but first I wanna talk about the last sibling birthday for 2011.
Today my youngest sibling-in-law turned 14!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
I love her to death. She's super sweet and can make me laugh with her sense of humor.
I can't wait to spend more time with her and be around for many, many, many more birthdays!
Today my youngest sibling-in-law turned 14!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
I love her to death. She's super sweet and can make me laugh with her sense of humor.
I can't wait to spend more time with her and be around for many, many, many more birthdays!
So that's it, all my siblings birthdays are packed into the last 3 months of the year, within a couple weeks and days of each other. I'm kinda sad it's over, but I'm looking forward to celebrating with them next year!
Tonight was our Christmas party with the friends, who I consider to be just another part of my huge family.
We ate a ton of food and cookies, laughed hard, and fought even harder over white elephant gifts, such as "The Help" DVD and a Starbucks card.
There was an utter state of chaos, when we introduced a new twist on the game and for 5 minutes everyone got to battle it out for the gift they wanted to go home with.
I just love this time of year and when we all get together.
How was your weekend loves?
I hope it was good and that this next week leading up to Christmas morning will be filled with fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment