Monday, November 21, 2011

The "Eh" award goes to the AMAs for less-than-stellar-performances and a general lack of class.

Did anyone else watch the AMAs this year?

I was semi-excited about them, because this year has had some pretty good hits out on the radio;
however, they did not impress me.
From Nicki Minaj's butt speakers and dangerous, foot tall shoes...to Jennifer Lopez's ridiculous Fiat commercial during the middle of her performance...and let's not forget Christina Aguilera's dress that didn't fit at all and her boobs that were practically falling out of it...the show lacked...well...class.


Just a week and half ago, ABC hosted the 45th Annual CMAs, which was nothing but a class act.
The only pleasure I got out of the AMAs was seeing Taylor Swift, Lady A, and The Band Perry all win something and be their amazing, put-together selves.
All three of those women looked amazing and none of them were even close to a wardrobe fiasco.


via

 That's my rant for the night.
I think I will stick with country music award shows from now on.
Have a great week loves!

2 comments:

  1. Country Music awards are definitely the cream of the crop. I don't even bother with the others any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea, stick with them "award shoes"! LOL jk... its kinda funny though... :)

    ReplyDelete