Saturday, November 19, 2011

Days 17, 18, & 19...way behind


Photobucket

I don't really know why I'm behind! Oops!
Here we go.

Day 17: Thursday I was super thankful for creativity and the joy it brings to others.
My mom, sisters, sisters' boyfriends, and I went and saw "Breaking Dawn" together at midnight.
Stephanie Meyer is a wonderful author, and while the first three movies didn't do her books justice, this newest movie was very well done and super entertaining. I loved it.
I love that there are so many creative people in this world.


Day 18: Friday! Today I was thankful for two things. 
1. Steve Miller and his 23 years of life!
2. Pay Day.  After not making significant money for months, I'm so thankful that I've got a steady job and my savings account is looking a little better!


Day 19:  Today I'm thankful for the "cleaning gene."
I watched my dad vacuum the same room three times today,
and my mom has cleaned her house every Friday since before I was born.
I'm glad that this has passed onto my sisters and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment