Day 2: Yesterday was about my home and today is about how I'm thankful for the people that live in it with me.
My family:
How do I even begin to say what I'm thankful for when it comes to these five people?
I guess it starts at the top, with my parents.
I'm thankful that they have such a strong marriage. They've been married 25 years and they're still going strong. They have been a model of what kind of marriage James and I want and we both look up to them more than they know. I'm thankful that they've put up with all the crap that has happened over the years and that they willingly open their arms to all of our friends whenever they need it.
Then there's the other Mann Cubs.
I'm so thankful that I get to be a big sister to the three of them.
I know I fail at it daily, but they really are my best friends and the lights of my life.
We're all so different and I love it. I wouldn't trade their personalities for anything.
I love them to death and I'm excited for how our relationships are gonna change and evolve once we're all grown up, with our own kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment