Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rain and linking up

Hey lovelies,
I hope that you all are having a great week so far.
Thursday is one of my favorite days of the week, because of 
Vampire Diaries and our house is full of people that I  love.
Today has also been great because of all the rain we've been getting.
I'm curled up in a cozy sweater and as soon as I post this I'm going to make some hot tea and watch some Gilmore Girls with my sister.

I hope when we get married we get a couple rainy Sundays!


Link up and say hi over at Goodnight Moon!

2 comments:

  1. always liked this song. We've been having lots of rain lately... which is really strange for Albuquerque. But it's good 'cause all the rain reminds me of home near Seattle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the rain! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete