
I absolutely love listening to country music and found out I like writing about it too
(even though it hasn't happened for awhile).
I also love newcomers into the genre, who show an abundance of talent!
Maybe you've heard him, maybe you haven't, but I think 19-year-old, Hunter Hayes, is going to be around for awhile.
The official music video is here, for some reason it won't let me post it on the blog.
Go over and link up and say, "Hi," to Goodnight Moon!
I love it! He doesn't look a day over 16 but boy can he sing! Great pick.
ReplyDeleteWow. I haven't been listening to country for awhile and I'm missing out. What a cutie! And totally diggin' the song. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great voice! Oh my gosh, I feel old just looking at this little boy. Great song! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! Glad you enjoyed him!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a country fan but this is a great song! Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDelete