Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A little more maybe

Maybe I don't really want to have to work again...at least for a little while.

Maybe I'm really worried that moving back home wasn't such a good idea.

Maybe the thought of going back East is sounding better and better every day.

Maybe I've been praying for inspiration for a novel.

Maybe I haven't been able to stand being around couples the last few days.

Maybe I'm really excited for Leadership Summit.

Maybe I really need a Gilmore Girls night with Corinne and maybe this post was inspired by her.

Maybe, since I'm here in Salinas, I'm ready for it to be fall since the weather's like that already.

Maybe I'm freaked out that everyone around me is starting school and I'm not.

Maybe I'm stoked that Christmas is four months away.

Maybe I'm stoked that 2012 is only five months away.

Maybe I should get my act together and do something with my life today...maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment