Friday, August 19, 2011

My week on Pinterest.







Since our high in Salinas is supposed to be 62 degrees today and we're not supposed to see the sun at all, I thought that my fall pins this week would be appropriate to share.
If the weather's gonna be like this, then I'm more than ready for Fall.
I think this first pin perfectly fits how I'm feeling this morning.
Enjoy!

 via


 via


 via


 via


 via




 via



 via



If you want to join in the fun link up and say, "Hi" to Mrs. G.I. Joe over at ACUs, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love, love, love that has picture you posted of all the fall words! I think I may steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up, Amanda!

    I normally don't look forward to summer ending but being in the first trimester of my pregnancy now has completely changed that! I'm so ready for all that stuff!

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete