Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wishes


Brooke over at Bright Wishes inspired me to join her "Wednesday Wishes," enjoy!

W1: More Books!


I can't wait for my class to be over and Summer to start so I can do all the pleasure reading I want!
Thank goodness I found my Amazon gift card this week!


W2:  Big Girl Clothes


I need to stop dressing like a Hollister model and start dressing like an adult!


W3:  Homecoming..
(Not gonna happen for awhile, but it said wishes!)


Present? Anyone?
I'm a born and raised Cali girl, but my heart is in North Carolina.


What are you wishing for??

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like more books?! :D And, dressing like a Hollister model is totally OK! I say keep doing that - even thought those clothes you have are ADORBALE as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd still look like a Hollister model with that clothes

    ReplyDelete