I've been watching the TV mini series "The Kennedys"
and to be honest I'm finding it pretty interesting.
I'm no historian so I don't really know what all about JFK's presidency was publicized back then and if this show is historically failing or is pretty right on, but just as a entertainment show, I'd say they got it right.
Several times during certain episodes, I've had to pause it and look up what or who they're talking about just because I actually am interested in knowing more. For all you history buffs out there, I'd recommend this show in a heartbeat.
and to be honest I'm finding it pretty interesting.
I'm no historian so I don't really know what all about JFK's presidency was publicized back then and if this show is historically failing or is pretty right on, but just as a entertainment show, I'd say they got it right.
Several times during certain episodes, I've had to pause it and look up what or who they're talking about just because I actually am interested in knowing more. For all you history buffs out there, I'd recommend this show in a heartbeat.

No comments:
Post a Comment