Friday, June 17, 2011

"Confidence Cohen"



I'm not feeling very confident lately and I don't know why.
There's something going on that's making me completely uncomfortable in my own skin.
Have you ever had that feeling?
I'll be honest with you, it's really annoying me.
Today, I'm getting a hair cut (after two years of not touching it with scissors at all) which will hopefully boost the confidence factor...'cause let's be honest, who doesn't feel better after they've had a haircut?
I'm trying everything I can think of to battle this ridiculously dry skin I have that shoots my confidence down
...maybe the humidity in NC next month will be just the hydration trick I need, I may never leave!
I also have some graduation money that I need to use to get some new summer clothes, which could be a nice boost too!
I dunno, I know those things aren't the answer to confidence problems, but I'm grasping at straws here.

Have a good weekend lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment