I am done, done, done...with Spring 2011 semester anyways!
I will be walking in my college graduation ceremony on Thursday
and finishing my last class/taking my last final ever on June 10th.
What the heck comes next?
I've been in school my whole life.
I've honestly never known a life without learning and being in a classroom several times a week.
Another thing I've been thinking about is how this blog is going to change too.
I started it when I moved away to go to Long Beach and now that it's over, it's kind of like it's an end of an era for this too.
There's probably gonna be a lot of, "What am I doing with my life?" posts in the next year,
be patient with me while I figure it out.

I have a hope
ReplyDeleteI have a future
I have a destiny
That is yet awaiting me
My life's not over
A new beginning's
Just begun
I have a hope
I have this hope!
Tommy Walker