Day 25- what I would find in your bag
Books: Mass Media Law, 100 Best Loved Poems, and 101 Great American Poems
Notebook
Nutri-Grain bar
Two hershey's kisses
One bobby pin
Cell phone
Cell phone
Water bottle
Sunglasses
Gum
Two pens and three pencils
Wallet
Cosmetics bag with mostly chapstick, lipgloss, and lotion in it.
Clear up barcodes for work
Powder
Little notepad
Random change
(There was also random bits of paper in there too)
I love my big purple bag! (Target)
Day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for
1. My apartment in Long Beach...literally saved my last year of college and made it amazing.
2. Hannah and Kacey, who live in my amazing apartment with me.
3. My crazy family, who I know is going to always be there for me no matter what.
4. James, my awesome boyfriend, who accepts me for who I am and who I've grown to love with all my heart.
5. Corinne Elizabeth, my best friend, who is my other sister, my partner in crime, and another reason why I've survived the last few years.
6. Jesus Christ.
7. Coffee....or just caffeine in general.
8. Country music.
9. Airplanes.
10. That even though I struggle with liking my job, I'm super thankful that I have one.


*accept...love your editor aka Mom
ReplyDeletei really like the picture you chose for me.... good times.
ReplyDelete