Sunday, February 6, 2011

Days 10 and 11

I was MIA yesterday! Oops, but I seriously spent maybe five minutes on my computer total. 
So, here we go.

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad  

Happy: "Felt Good On My Lips" - Tim McGraw
Sad: Sara Evans -  "A Little Bit Stronger"
 Bored: I like to call them blast from my country past, for example, Faith Hill's -  "Piece of My Heart"
 Hyped: Dierks Bentley -  "Sideways"
Mad: Carrie Underwood -  "Before He Cheats" (not that I'm mad because my boyfriend's cheated on me, but because it's a good, get even song to listen to!)

Now, if you haven't noticed, I'm a country loving hick (without the hick part).  I listen to it all the time.  That doesn't mean I don't listen other types of music cause I totally do, but country is my #1 most played genre.



Day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

This is going to take me awhile! How about I post my top three right now and then I'll finish it later on when I have more time.
1. Get married.
2. Have a baby
3.  Live in NC.
Today is Super Bowl Sunday! Are you excited? Are you a true sports fan, or a sports fan when there's a big event happening like I am?  James lovingly pointed that out to me this morning and he's totally right, but I'm ok with that. I'm just gonna be hanging out with the roommates and cheering on the Steelers!

Photo provided by steelermaniacs.com

2 comments:

  1. don't worry i'm pretty sure every blog that i have looked at has had a similar combining of days post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could join ya on the country music lovin! haha

    ReplyDelete