Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Home, Christmas, and Such

I'm so bad at blogging when I'm home! Yes, I am home, which is absolutely amazing.  Remember all that rain I posted about last? Well on the way home through L.A. it almost caused me to be in a severe accident on the 405...remind me next time I'm wanting to bust a mission in one of the worst rainstorms of the season that I just need to wait it out for a little while.  A couple hours later though I was home and man was I glad.  We had a great few days leading up to Christmas, with a visit to Candy Cane Lane and CHOMP and lots of friends and fun.

Our Christmas Eve/Day were just as amazing.  I love the holidays at my house because our house is always full of people!  I hope ya'll had just as good of a Christmas as I did.

These last few days have been filled with more of the same fun and friends.  I'm currently waiting very impatiently for my second Christmas to start on Wednesday...good grief, you have no idea how impatiently I'm waiting.  I'll probably really not blog for the rest of my trip home.  I'll be back in socal a few days after New Years.

Speaking of New Years, can you believe that 2010 is over? I've heard so many people say that it dragged on but for me it flew by and I can't believe that in 2011 I'm graduating and my life will probably change dramatically.  That's a whole other post in itself!

Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing New Years and I promise I'll write soon.





1 comment:

  1. you're back in socal....and still not blogging....

    ReplyDelete