Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You Want Fries With That?

Just came home for my break to grab some food and turned on the TV to watch the morning news and still can't believe what I heard.  You think that law makers in California would have way more important things to worry about than what sort of meals fast food restaurants can include toys in! Seriously? 

Apparently in San Francisco law makers passed a law stating that fast food chains can no longer include toys with all their kid meals.  Now they can only include them in meals that have a serving of fruit or vegetables included with the meal and have less sugar, fat, and sodium.  I don't know about you, but I've kinda noticed that California isn't doing that great as a state....maybe it's just me, I dunno but, I wonder if we as a state would be in a better place if politicians and lawmakers focused on more important and less trivial issues.  What do you think?

Photo provided by: Psychology Today

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I think we should cut all the politician's paychecks in order to balance the budget. What say you?

    ReplyDelete