Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Twirling

I've noticed recently that I play with my hair...a lot.

Ever since I was a baby I've been playing with hair.  Whether it was mine, my mom's, my sister's, or whoever happens to be sitting in front of me or next to me and isn't opposed to me playing with their hair.

There has been a slight increase in just how often I twirl, twist, and run my fingers through the curly mass sitting atop my head lately due to stress and other stuff.  I play with  my hair while I drive.  I play with my hair while I sit in class.  I play with my hair while I watch TV.  I even play with my hair while I'm walking!  I swear my fingers start itching and sometimes twitching when it's been a while since I reached up and played with my hair.  So strange.

I used to say that drinking coffee was my only habit, but playing with my hair is totally another one (that and sucking my tongue, but that's a whole other post).  

 

See! I even play with my hair while I blog!



2 comments:

  1. Now there's a precious memory! You standing up next to me so you could reach my hair while I nursed Candace! Priceless!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two hands on the wheel at all times young lady! Ha.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete