I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Corinne came over and we spend most of the time, when I wasn't working, sitting on my bed watching Laguna Beach. Let me tell you, this show makes me super grateful that my high school years were relatively drama free compared to this.
We did get off of our lazy butts and worked out at the gym after my shift on Saturday. I can't really lift my arms and my abs hurt when I move but I keep telling myself that it's a good pain. I found out that only 12 pounds of my 106 pound self is fat and that I'm in the risky body fat percentile. That was fun....not. I need to gain some weight. Any suggestions?
The weekend is just hours from coming to a close and I'm already dreading waking up tomorrow. Actually I'm just dreading tomorrow in general. I've got school, then work at Hollister, and the right after that I'm closing at La Fitness til midnight. I have no idea what I was thinking when I said I would work both jobs in one day...oh that's right, I was thinking rent money.
Has anyone else been keeping up with the Olympics? I love them. Team USA is killing it this year. Can you believe we beat Canada at hockey!?! The home country's most treasured sport and we beat them. I think it's pretty cool. Right now I'm watching the men's skiing events and I'm pretty sure Bode Miller is going to get a gold. Keeping that medal count high!
Alright well I'm gonna go clean up my room and probably head off to bed. Hope you guys have a good week.

No comments:
Post a Comment