Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lady A's "Need You Now"

Lady Antebellum, pretty much my favorite country group, came out with their latest album "Need You Now" yesterday.  Target was having an amazing deal where it was already on sale for $9.00 so I picked it up as a personal splurge.

If you are in any way, shape, or form a country fan I would definitely recommend it.  If you're not a country fan...I have nothing to say to you other than your taste in music would  benefit greatly by liking this amazing genre.


Man, three posts in one day.  I'm on a roll.  Night!  = )


1 comment:

  1. I really don't think my taste in music could benefit at all by adding even one country song to my list sorry. Although i still love remembering jamming with you and your sisters to Shania. Good times that will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete