Now, the spicy chicken sandwich is a favorite of mine, however; the one at Carl's Jr. is small and only comes with lettuce and mayonnaise. I really can't stand mayonnaise but I do love tomato, so I asked for the them to nix the gross white stuff and give me something I like. Now here's the kicker...they charged me 39 cents extra for one tiny tomato slice! Now, 39 cents might not sound like a big deal but I've been trying to avoid eating out as much as possible with the whole being-a-broke-college-student thing going on, so this was a big deal. I guess I will know from now on to hold the tomato and just go with plane lettuce on my chicken sandwich.
In other news, I'm doing pretty good. I've been working more at Hollister which really is a relief. I'm hoping to get a promotion in the next few weeks, the guy just has to quit first. For those of you who remember to you can say a quick prayer that he stops complaining and really does quit so I can work and make the money that I need.
Thanksgiving and my birthday are coming up really soon. I'll be 21 years old a week from tomorrow. I'm going to be back in the 831 Monday night-ish! I'm very excited about that. It'll be nice to be home for more than three days. I don't really have any set plans except to go see
Well folks I think I'm going to print out some homework and get to bed. I'll write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment