This blog of mine might be a little dark and dusty until the end of July.
My family is here and since it's been almost a year since we've been together, I'm not spending too much time on the computer, but I thought I'd take a moment for an update post.
I made the announcement last week, but just in case you missed it, my husband has re-enlisted and we will be moving from NC back to CA to go to the Defense Language Institute for a year and a half. The DLI is located basically in our hometown, so we're moving home. We're super excited, but pretty sad to be leaving North Carolina and our little friend-family here, but it's just all part of the adventure!
I'm sure you've heard/read this a million times but Google reader is shutting down today. Find me on Bloglovin if you like reading the random things I write (There's a little button on the side of my blog that will take you right to it!).
I hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday and that this fun Summer month treats you well!

No comments:
Post a Comment