1. I wish I was getting up with the sun and getting ready to go to work every day.
2. I wish I could sit down with a pen in my hand and "bleed" words all over the paper.
3. I wish I knew what I'm most passionate about.
4. I wish loving my husband was a full-time, paying job...'cause I'm pretty good at it.
5. I wish I wasn't afraid of the possibility of moving overseas.
6. I wish I could run as far as I wanted without stopping.
7. I wish I could go back to the time of constantly learning in a classroom.
8. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted without thinking about gaining weight.
9. I wish for friendships that will never die or grow faint.
10. I wish for the ability to stop stress and anxiousness dead in its tracks.

No comments:
Post a Comment