I go to bed with socks on almost every night and every morning I wake up and they are set neatly beside the bed. Not stuffed at the bottom, like my hubby's are (I swear every time I change the sheets I wonder how he hasn't ran out of socks!), I physically take my socks off and put them down on the floor. What I thought about today was I don't remember doing it. I take my socks off every night and don't remember it. I also don't remember taking my retainer out of my mouth on the nights I wear it. Seriously, I don't know how long it stays in before I take it out.
Anyways, enough of my rambling. There are some things I remember, like getting head butted or elbowed abruptly awake. My roommate is a violent sleeper sometimes, but I don't love him any less.

No comments:
Post a Comment