It's a bad case of the Monday's day. Helped out by the fact that it's been raining for almost three days straight and it's supposed to be raining for awhile. We had a really nice weekend though, despite the weather. It was the kind of weekend that made us feel young. We slept all day and stayed up all night and had lots of fun with friends.
Although, maybe I'm not so young because I feel like I need to recover today. So this is my plan...
Except I'm getting up off my butt and making dinner and folding laundry and sweeping the floor.
Oh! Our computer isn't working...thanks to sharp puppy teeth and so I'll do my list later on in the week.
Oh! Our computer isn't working...thanks to sharp puppy teeth and so I'll do my list later on in the week.
Have a good day loves!

You just described my Monday. (:
ReplyDelete