Monday, April 15, 2013

little letters.



Dear best friend and roommate, so the above picture happened last night.  I think you look sexy with your new "do."  Also, thank you for your hand-drawn diagrams of how I needed to cut your hair.  I'm sorry our original plan didn't work out like we'd hoped.  Dear Abby,  your habit of pulling dryer lint out from the trash to eat is annoying, but it's also cute when you look up at me and have a piece hanging out the side of your mouth.  Sometimes I don't know what to do with you.  Dear oven, you're all clean and have a shiny new part.  Please don't blow up on me again anytime soon.  Dear overcast weather, go away.  I have a deck calling my name and need some Vitamin D in my life.  Dear JD Mass, you get two letters because you're special.  Thank you for cooking me breakfast on the weekends, bringing me otter pops in bed and for putting down your game immediately  whenever I want your attention.  You're the best husband a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment