Dear world, you need Jesus. All this nonsense is breaking my heart. Dear NBC news, I'm watching your breaking, live news and it's hard not to laugh at the reaching that is happening to fill time. So much babbling. Dear Boston, I'm praying for you. Dear tornado watch, I don't really like you, but I'm glad it seems like we're gonna miss anything too crazy. Dear husband, I'm so glad it's the freakin weekend and I get you all to myself for two whole days. Dear mom, thank you for making us help you clean the house every Friday. My cottage thanks you too because it's nice and clean today. Dear April, I'm ready for you to be over. Dear Mr. Mass, you make this girl very happy. That's all.

Hi!! I am your newest follower. I found your blog via bloglovin. I really like your friday letters!! AND That you wore cowboy boots in your wedding. I did too! Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThanks LeeAnn! Welcome! And I really think cowboy boots is the only way to go :)
Delete