Tuesday, March 19, 2013

5 things




I'm working on a big post that my sister challenged me to write, but in the meantime here's this little one I've seen some bloggers writing recently.
 
5 little things about me:

1.  I don't think I've ever felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day.  I think it was due to my sister's flawless makeup and hair and the fact that my dress fit me like a glove.  There's also the fact that I was beaming with happiness the entire day.

2.  I hate losing eyelashes.  Every time one of those little guys falls on my cheek, I want to shed a single tear for it.  

3.  I have a Bachelor's degree.  Couldn't tell by my lack of employment, but it's there just waiting to be used and taken advantage of.

4.  If we had moved to any other state besides North Carolina I would be way more homesick, way more often then I am now.  North Carolina already felt like home because of my family's history here and I'm so grateful for that.

5.  I'm obsessed with our dogs.  I take way too many pictures of them and talk to them like they are people.
It's a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment