Dear last few days, you have actually been borderline miserable and it's starting to make me mad. Dear cold sores, you suck. If anyone else out there suffers from these painful, ugly little things, I'm sorry, but I'm glad you can relate to me. Dear Army, you're a bitch (Sorry for the strong language mom). I am not your biggest fan right now. My husband should be home well before midnight but he hasn't been and it's annoying!! Dear Grey's Anatomy, you have been a comfort and a joy lately. I've fallen in love with you. Dear Kelle, I first started reading your blog when I found Nella's birth story and I just cried and cried and then I continued to read and soak up your blog posts. Reading Dash's birth story today just made me fall in love with the idea of being mom even more. Thank you for your words and for your willingness to share them with your readers. Dear future baby, I can't wait to meet you and fall in love with you! I dream about you everyday. Dear Ashley, Congratulations on your baby! I'm excited for you and your husband! Dear my one and only, thank you for being patient with my grumpiness this week and for kissing my lips despite the cold sores and for coming home, even if it's late and you're tired, and spending time with me. You're a rock star and I love you.
Link up with Ashley and share your Friday letters.


Awe your letters are so cute & very sweet :)
ReplyDelete