Friday, January 25, 2013

letters for a freezing friday

via tumblr


Dear cold that has invaded our house and our throats, both of us would appreciate it if you left.  We don't really have a whole lot of patients for sore throats, coughing, and stuffed up noses.  Dear icy, winter weather, I love you.  It's so cold outside and with each little burst of snow fall I get happier and happier.  Dear massive amounts of Army laundry, I wish that you would just wash and fold yourself.  Where's Merlin (the one from The Sword in The Stone) when I need him?  Dear husband, thank you for being great and dealing with sick me.  Thank you for running errands for us and going to work every day in the cold so that we can have a life.  I love you.  Dear tea, you are wonderful and soothing.  Dear readers and fellow bloggers, thank you for sticking around and reading my ramblings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great title for your post - I am cold ALL of the time and I hate it!!!! I'm always under blankets. Happy Friday, nonetheless! Can't wait to stop back :-)


    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww doesnt sound like a healthy home at the moment! I hope you are all feeling much better soon x

    ReplyDelete