Does anyone remember doing "surveys" like this back in the days of Myspace? I used to be all about these and decided that I would do one after seeing Emily, over at The Freckled Fox, do one.
Addictions: Tea/Coffee in the morning, Pinterest, and I think I'm starting to be addicted to Cracker Barrel.
Bed size: We have a queen and I love it.
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. I will vacuum and sweep all day.
Dogs or cats: We have one big ball of dog fur and he's spoiled rotten.
Essential start of your day: A cup of tea or coffee and a kiss.
Favorite color: I'm a sucker for turquoise and red.
Gold or silver: I tend to lean more towards silver.
Height: 5'6"
Instruments you play (or have played): I play/have played the violin since I was 7...I think.
Jobs titles you've had: Model, customer services rep, receptionist, bill collector, and now wife.
Kids: TBD...we're still a little ways off from having kids, but it's talked about weekly.
Live: In beautiful Pinehurst, NC. We love, love, love living here.
Mom’s name: Holly Jane.
Nickname: Manda, Manders
Overnight hospital stays: Getting my tonsil/throat operated on.
Pet peeve: Soaking wet sponges that are left in the sink.
Quote from a movie: "Don't cry shop girl, don't cry."
Right or left handed: I am right handed.
Siblings: Candace, Becca, and Matthew Mann and Sarah and Rachel Massingale, all younger.
Time you wake up: Ha...way too late.
Underwear: I don't even know. A mix of brands. Nosy.
Vegetables you dislike: I don't really dislike any vegetables that I can think of right now.
What makes you run late: Usually I try not to be late. The last time I was late for something a deer hit my car.
X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth, arm, and heel.
Yummy food you make: According to my husband, I've been on a roll lately with good food lately...thank you Pinterest!
Zoo animal: I haven't been to the zoo in a really long time, but I love watching the big cats.
Bed size: We have a queen and I love it.
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. I will vacuum and sweep all day.
Dogs or cats: We have one big ball of dog fur and he's spoiled rotten.
Essential start of your day: A cup of tea or coffee and a kiss.
Favorite color: I'm a sucker for turquoise and red.
Gold or silver: I tend to lean more towards silver.
Height: 5'6"
Instruments you play (or have played): I play/have played the violin since I was 7...I think.
Jobs titles you've had: Model, customer services rep, receptionist, bill collector, and now wife.
Kids: TBD...we're still a little ways off from having kids, but it's talked about weekly.
Live: In beautiful Pinehurst, NC. We love, love, love living here.
Mom’s name: Holly Jane.
Nickname: Manda, Manders
Overnight hospital stays: Getting my tonsil/throat operated on.
Pet peeve: Soaking wet sponges that are left in the sink.
Quote from a movie: "Don't cry shop girl, don't cry."
Right or left handed: I am right handed.
Siblings: Candace, Becca, and Matthew Mann and Sarah and Rachel Massingale, all younger.
Time you wake up: Ha...way too late.
Underwear: I don't even know. A mix of brands. Nosy.
Vegetables you dislike: I don't really dislike any vegetables that I can think of right now.
What makes you run late: Usually I try not to be late. The last time I was late for something a deer hit my car.
X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth, arm, and heel.
Yummy food you make: According to my husband, I've been on a roll lately with good food lately...thank you Pinterest!
Zoo animal: I haven't been to the zoo in a really long time, but I love watching the big cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment