Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bring on the birthdays!

Fun fact about my family!
All of us Mann, and now Massingale, siblings have birthdays within a few days/weeks of each other.
Except for husband...he misses out on being included in this super fun fact. Sad face. Moving on.
Starting in October and ending in December we get to usher in this fun time of birthdays and holidays.
To kick off these next few months is the only baby brother of the bunch.
You wouldn't think by looking at him now, but there was once a time in his life where Matt weighed just a couple pounds.  He was supposed to be due in November, (which I was excited about because I would have a sibling with a birthday in the same month as me...I was also the only one that wanted a baby brother...let that be know) but God and Matt had other plans and he was born early on October 11.  Now, he's 6 ft. tall, swims like a boss when he wants to, plays the guitar and drums, and can legally drive in about 6 months.  Shut the front door.  





I must admit that sometimes I wasn't very nice to my baby brother while he was growing up and for that I'm very sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that I love him like crazy and I'm super proud of the teenager he's becoming. 

Happy Birthday Matt! 
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I forgot that about all of our birthdays! haha and Happy Birthday to Matt! :)

    ReplyDelete