Dear Husband,
I miss you a lot.
While you've been away (which hasn't been all that long), I've found myself doing a lot of nothin.
I am on Pinterest way more than I should ever be, but I've found lots of yummy recipes to try when you get back and we get our own place.
Speaking of our own place, I've also obsessively been checking Craigslist every chance I get. I wish I could say that I've found the most perfect place ever, but I haven't yet. Don't worry, we will.
I've also been looking for a job, watching a lot of movies, and cooking dinner every 3rd night (Jess, Tony, and I came up with a system).
Oh, I ALSO look at our wedding photos at least twice a day.
Our wedding was perfect and everything I could have ever wanted.
Today made me miss you terribly more than any of the other days.
It was the first really cold, fall day of the year and you weren't here to cuddle with me and keep me warm (So I pulled out our down comforter and I'm currently wearing your pajama pants to bed).
Hurry up and come home.
I love you!

This is so sweet! Is your husband in the military?
ReplyDeleteI love your wedding dress. It's gorgeous! It's really similar to what I'm trying to find! :)
Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/