Friday, September 21, 2012

Letters on this hot Friday


Dear weather, you were so crisp and cool for the briefest of moments and then today you decided to be a scorcher.  Please cool off for the first day of Fall tomorrow.  Dear Fall, I'm so excited for you.  I can't wait to pull out my long sleeve shirts and sweaters and snuggle up with my hubby when you decide to really get cold.  Dear insurance, you have been nothing but a pain since the accident.  I'm sure you're busy, but a timely phone call back shouldn't be too hard (My job used to be phone calls. I know how crazy it can get, but it's not that hard to make all the calls you need to in a day).  Dear second day curls, I'm liking the way you look today! That's a first!  Dear parents and siblings, I miss you like crazy.  Summer is way too far away and I think you need to come see us now. Ready, set, go.  Dear future home of our own, I hope you come around soon.  We're anxious to get started in our own place!  Dear husband,  thank you for being amazing these last couple weeks.  I really like being married to you.


Link up with your letters over with Mrs. Ashley!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. how cold is the fall? we don't have fall here in indonesia, but i'm pretty sure that if i lived in a 4 season country, fall will be my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first fall on the East Coast, but I know it gets pretty chilly some times. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year!

      Delete