Monday, July 2, 2012

maybe there's something you should know about honey bees



 
Maybe male honey bees die when they mate...death by explosion.

Maybe this little fact made for a 10 minute conversation which included the statement, "At least he went out with a bang."

Maybe I've been up past midnight for three days in a row, having sleep overs with my sisters and best friends.

Maybe we're going to be making jam (our wedding favors) all day.

Maybe I procrastinated packing my stuff up this weekend.

Maybe I'm really excited for sparklers on the 4th of July.

Maybe I served lunch to almost 600 people yesterday at church.

Maybe I sat around on a picnic blanket talking with good friends about fun high school memories.

Maybe if the weather doesn't get better I'm going to have to drive somewhere sunny and warm.

Maybe I'm really ready for these next 48 days to go by.


1 comment:

  1. Its sunny and warm here... If you get my implication. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete