Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's summertime!

Taken while lying on the pool deck Saturday.

Today is the first day of Summer! Hurray! 
Let the repeated playing of "Barefoot, Blue Jean Night" begin (I'm not kidding)!

I feel like this summer is going to fly right by. I mean, it is almost the end of June and July is PACKED with stuff for my whole family and then come August it's weddin' time! 

In spite of all that craziness, Becca and I spent the first part of today laying out and reading in the backyard and then we worked our little butts of with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader video and a run.  I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. But no pain, no gain right? Or so I'm just gonna keep telling myself.

I hope that the first day of Summer, even though it falls on hump day, was fun for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment